CSI Needs YOU
A request to all Richmond CSI members: we need your personal articles for the Richmond Report.
Please check through the list below for potential construction related problems and use your construction experience to write your article.
- Contract management, plans, specifications, estimates, submittals, soil borings, etc.
- Site engineering, change orders, SCHEDULES, concurrent delays, weather
- Unforeseen ground conditions, strikes, TIME IMPACT ANALYSIS
- Float sequestering, disruptions/lost productivity, out of sequence activities,
- Permits, Owners, Architects, Engineers, inspectors, contractors, sub-contractors,
- Resources [manpower & equipment], labor cost, material cost, liquidated damages, circadian rhythm questions,
- Governments, time extensions, payments, bonding, meetings, retainage,
- Testing, press-media, public relations, escalation, manufacturers, suppliers,
- Safety, OSHA, warranties, project closeout, as-built drawings,
- Project Managers, construction managers, Critical Path delays, milestone delays,
- Compensable delays, excusable delays, Synergistic effect follows cumulative impacts, Legal aspects of construction, schedule updates,
- Forensic schedule analysis, Project Managers and BIM, construction document management, constructability review, managing project risk.
Construction Problem Avoidance by: Norm
Norman F. Jacobs, Jr., CSI Editor